What are the processing methods of crude cooking oil?
Crude cooking oil generally refers to the cooking oil containing certain impurities extracted from vegetable oils in the leaching or pressing process. The main component of crude cooking oil is a mixture of fatty acid triglycerides (commonly known as neutral oil). In addition to neutral oil, crude cooking oil also contains non-glyceride substances (collectively referred to as impurities). Their types, properties, and states can be roughly divided into three categories: mechanical impurities, fat-soluble impurities, and water-soluble impurities.
Refined cooking oil
1. Subsidence method
Natural sedimentation separation under the action of gravity is a simple and commonly used separation method. The sedimentation method is to use the density difference between the suspended impurities and the oil, and under the natural static condition, the suspended impurities will settle down from the cooking oil and be separated from the cooking oil. The equipment used is simple, but this method has a long settling time and low efficiency, and is rarely used in production practice.
2. Filtration method
With the help of gravity, pressure, vacuum or centrifugal force, the method of using filter cloth to filter under certain temperature conditions is collectively referred to as the filtration method.
3. Centrifugal separation method
The method of filtering and separating or settling and separating oil residue by centrifugal force is called centrifugal separation method. The effect of centrifugal separation is good, the production is continuous, and the processing capacity is large.
4. Refining method
Crude cooking oil obtained by pressing or leaching is usually processed with cooking oil refining machine, and the crude cooking oil is refined through degumming, deacidification, decolorization, deodorization and other processes.(Recommend reading: Batch type edible oil refinery plant)
Cooking oil refining machine
Degumming is the process of removing colloids such as phospholipids contained in crude cooking oil. There is a certain amount of free fatty acids in all kinds of unrefined crude cooking oil. The process of removing free fatty acids in cooking oil is called deacidification, and the method of deacidification is alkali refining. Distillation, solvent extraction, etc. There are many methods for oil decolorization. The oil decolorization method widely used in industrial production is adsorption decolorization. In addition, there are heating decolorization, oxidation decolorization, and chemical reagent decolorization. There are several methods for oil deodorization, such as vacuum steam deodorization method, gas blowing method, hydrogenation method, polymerization method and chemical deodorization method.
Cooking oil refining machine is usually used in production to process crude cooking oil. Henan Glory Company specializes in the production of cooking oil refining machine. We are committed to providing customers with one-stop service and one-to-one customized service. You are welcome to come to consult.
PREV：What is the process of purchasing cooking oil refining machine?
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What are the processing methods of crude cooking oil?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Government officers from Henan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology visited JIAOZUO DOING
- DOING is about to celebrate its 12th anniversary! Special discounts offered for you!
- What is the best scale to start a palm oil refinery in Nigeria?
- What are the benefits of cooking oil refining?
- A Venezuelan customer purchased 30 tons per day semi-continuous palm oil and soybean oil refining machine from Henan Glory Company
- Tanzanian customer successfully ordered 3tpd palm oil refining and fractionation machine
- How can you guide me in constructing rice bran oil refinery plant?
- Building a 5 TPD coconut oil refinery plant FAQ
- The difference between cold pressed groundnut oil and refined groundnut oil
- How to separates crude palm oil into palm olein and palm stearin?
- How does a 1-5 tons per day palm oil refinery work?
- What are the characteristics of cooking oil refining machine produced by Henan Glory Company?