How many ways are there to remove the gum in crude vegetable oil?
There are two ways to remove the gum in crude vegetable oil in vegetable oil refining process. One is hydration degumming way, the other is dry degumming way. These two ways are suitable for different crude vegetable oil. Generally, the engineers of Henan Doing Company can design the degumming process of vegetable oil according to your crude oil kind.
Hydration degumming way is sutable for those crude oil with high colloid content, like soybean oil. It is using the hydrophilicity of colloid impurities, by adding hot water or electrolyte solution to make the colloid absorb water to become larger, and then using gravity or centrifuge can separate the colloid impurities from oil. But you should know that hydration degumming way will produce large quality of waste water, which means you should to build waste water treatment system together.
The Hydration degumming way of vegetable oil
The dry degumming method is often used in those crude oil that contains low colloid content, like palm oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil, peanut oil and olive oil. It is a way of combining with decolorization process. To add a certain amount of phosphoric acid, and mix with crude oil, and then in decolorization process, white clay can absorb the colloid impurities to remove them.
The dry degumming way of vegetable oil
The degumming process of vegetable oil is a very important section in vegetable oil refining process. Because except for colloid impurities, there are also proteins and their breakdown products, phlegmatic, a complex of colloid and a variety of metals, etc, the exist of these substances not only influences the quality of product oil and the stability of vegetable oil storage, but also affects the subsequent vegetable oil refining process and the further processing of the vegetable oil.
If you still don't know how to choosing the way to remove gum in crude vegetable oil, you can leave your message. Our project manager of Henan Doing Company will reply you in 24 hours. And then our engineers will explain to you, and design the vegetable oil refining process flow chart according to your requirement.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about How many ways are there to remove the gum in crude vegetable oil?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- How many ways are there to remove the gum in crude vegetable oil?
- The process diagram explanation for edible oil refining
- How does a crude edible oil refinery plant work？
- Palm oil dry fractionation, solvent fractionation, surfactant fractionation technology process analysis and flow chart
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Can vegetable oil refining plant produce fatty acid?
- Starting the business of sunflower oil processing in Tanzania is a good choice
- Henan Doing Group-One of edible oil refinery plant manufacturers in China
- Doing Factory has been replanned and refined the processes to provide better service for customers
- All the machines of 5tpd palm oil refinery plant project are ready to send to Malaysia
- How much cost is needed to buy 5 tons edible oil refinery plant?
- Customer from Ethiopia came Henan Doing Company to see sunflower oil refinery machine
Leave a message