The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
As we know, crude vegetable oil usually contains pigment, which not only is harmful for human health, but also leads to crude vegetable oil color too dark, do not meet the standard. Thus, in vegetable oil refining process, it has one step to remove the pigments in the crude vegetable, which we also called bleaching.
Crude vegetable with dark color
The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil is a physical process, usually by adding white clay or active carbon to absorb most of the pigment away as well as part of residual phosphatides, metals, soaps and oxidation products. Finally, remove the waste white clay by leaf-filter machine.
White clay and the effect after bleaching
According to our engineers, other parts in vegetable oil refining process like degumming, deacidification and deodorization can also help remove some of the pigments in the crude vegetable oil.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What should I do if I wish to extend my cooking oil refining plant?
- Is there small scale edible oil refinery equipment? How much is it?
- China Commodities Expo-Nigeria 2019, do not leave till we meet!
- Henan Doing Company hold a team building activity in Chongdugou scenic area, Luoyang
- Why so many customers choose to buy edible oil refinery machines from China?
- Cameroon customer came to inspect 1-2tpd small palm oil refining machine
Leave a message