The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
As we know, crude vegetable oil usually contains pigment, which not only is harmful for human health, but also leads to crude vegetable oil color too dark, do not meet the standard. Thus, in vegetable oil refining process, it has one step to remove the pigments in the crude vegetable, which we also called bleaching.
Crude vegetable with dark color
The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil is a physical process, usually by adding white clay or active carbon to absorb most of the pigment away as well as part of residual phosphatides, metals, soaps and oxidation products. Finally, remove the waste white clay by leaf-filter machine.
White clay and the effect after bleaching
According to our engineers, other parts in vegetable oil refining process like degumming, deacidification and deodorization can also help remove some of the pigments in the crude vegetable oil.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- How does a crude edible oil refinery plant work？
- Palm oil dry fractionation, solvent fractionation, surfactant fractionation technology process analysis and flow chart
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Can vegetable oil refining plant produce fatty acid?
- How is edible oil refined? What is edible oil refining process?
- The importance of steam deodorization in edible oil refining process
- Doing Factory has been replanned and refined the processes to provide better service for customers
- All the machines of 5tpd palm oil refinery plant project are ready to send to Malaysia
- How much cost is needed to buy 5 tons edible oil refinery plant?
- Customer from Ethiopia came Henan Doing Company to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- Henan Doing Company held a stuff training on improving welding technology
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
Leave a message