Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology usually uses the adsorption decolorization method. White clay absorbs pigment and other substance to improve the color and quality of edible oil.
Specifically, through the edible oil decolorization process, the pigment, trace metal ion, residual soap and gum, partial odorous substance and toxic chemicals can all be removed. Finally, the refined edible oil can reach the standards of different grades.
The decolorization tank in semi-continuous edible oil refinery machine
The principle of adsorption decolorization method:
It relies on the attraction between the adsorbent and the pigment molecules, and the free energy of the adsorbent surface.
The factors affecting the adsorption decolorization:
1. The amount of clay: Generally speaking, the increase of amount of adsorbent is conducive to improve the decolorization effect. However, with the increase of the content of neutral oil loss, increased the adsorption.
2. Pressure when operating: General the requirements of pressure in vacuum conditions is 93.3-96kPa (700-720mmHg).
3. Temperature and time of treatment: For example, in the negative pressure (6.7kPa or 50mmHg) conditions, the decolorization of soybean oil with activated clay, the highest temperature is only 82 ℃; decolorization time of 20min. And the highest operating temperature is required at atmospheric pressure and 104 ℃.
The equipment of edible oil decolorization process:
1. In the batch type and semi-continuous edible oil refinery plant, the equipment of edible oil decolorization process is decolorization tank.
2. In the full-continuous edible oil refinery plant, the equipment of edible oil decolorization process is decolorization tower.
3. The machine used to filter the waste clay is leaf filter.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Why choose Henan Glory Company's palm oil fractionation plant?
- Niger customer successfully purchased 10TPD palm oil fractionation equipment from Henan Glory Company
- Government officers from Henan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology visited JIAOZUO DOING
- DOING is about to celebrate its 12th anniversary! Special discounts offered for you!
- What is the best scale to start a palm oil refinery in Nigeria?
- What are the benefits of cooking oil refining?