Business of sunflower oil processing in tanzania come into bloom
Sunflowers are grown all over the country, mostly by small-scale farmers. Therefore the development of the sunflower oil sector has a great potential for improving livelihoods and the welfare of relatively poorer households.
Since 2012, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), in collaboration with Tanzania’s Ministry of Industry and Trade, has been working to upgrade and modernize the country’s agro-industry and improve the competitiveness of locally processed goods, including sunflower oil, on national and international markets.
The project has also enabled producers to access affordable technology for sunflower oil refining. Recently, UNIDO teamed up with the country’s Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA) to help small businesses acquire modern machinery for sunflower oil refining and processing products. This has helped increase the competitiveness of the products and lead to a rise in incomes.
A recent survey suggests that companies involved in the upgrading have, on average, increased local sales by some 38 per cent. Two of them doubled the volume of their exports.
The project also helps strengthen the enterprises’ capacities to monitor and better manage business by reducing resource losses during the processing process, generating total savings worth USD 1 million over the last three years.
sunflower oil extraction plant installed in Tanzania
sunflower oil refinery plant installed in Tanzania
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Business of sunflower oil processing in tanzania come into bloom, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Global edible oil market trends:Rising consumption of edible oil
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
Leave a message