Edible oil bleaching process
edible oil bleaching process
The edible oil bleaching process is described as a process of mixing oil and clay adsorbent to remove color, the bleaching operation effectively removes some of the color, reduces the contents of chlorophyll, residual soap and gums, trace metals, oxidation products, and indirectly impacts on deodorized oil color. While the edible oil bleaching process appears to be a simple mixing of adsorbent and oil followed by filtration, the chemical and physical reactions occurring are complex and greatly reliant on process variables (i.e. moisture levels, temperature, contact time, and vacuum), oil quality entering the bleacher, the amount and characteristics of the adsorbent and the type of equipment employed.
edible oil refining process
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Edible oil bleaching process, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
Leave a message