What is soybean oil refining process？
Soybean oil production process machinery
Soybean oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the soybean (Glycine max). It is one of the most widely consumed cooking oils.
To produce soybean oil, the soybeans are cracked, adjusted for moisture content, heated to between 60 and 88 °C (140–190 °F), rolled into flakes, and solvent-extracted with hexanes. The oil is then refined, blended for different applications, and sometimes hydrogenated. Soybean oils, both liquid and partially hydrogenated are sold as "vegetable oil," or are ingredients in a wide variety of processed foods. Most of the remaining residue (soybean meal) is used as animal feed.
General introduction of crude soybean oil refining process technology:
Batch type soybean oil refining machine
● Advanced techniques applied soybean oil refining production line with high efficiency and low residual oil.Henan Doing Comapny is focusing on designing physical and chemical edible oil refining process through de-mixed, degumming, dehydration, deacidification, decoloration, dewax and deodorization, oil pumps, filter system to obtain high purity refined soybean oil.
1) Soybean oil refining section adopts p-acid degumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing to complete primary soybean oil refining.
2) Decoloring section will remove off pigments, blenching oils and grease dehydrate in crude soybean oil, and deodorizing section will remove off the odor component in oil.
3) Dewaxing section will remove wax in crude soybean oil to obtain high quality oil refinery.
4) Heat conducting oil boiler supplies each device energy and its highest temperature can reach above 280°C.
5) Steam generator produces the required steam for deodorization and distillation.
6) Vacuum pump supply vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor with high vacuum degrees of 755mm Hg.
7) Air compressor dries the blenched clay and empties the leftover oil in the press filter.
● Professional designed soybean oil refining process line assures high soybean oil capacity. The application of auto welding machine, professional designed thermometer, pressure gauge, safety valve, and vacuum system ensure the most secured refining of crude soybean oil with low residual oil and low pollution.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What is soybean oil refining process？, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message