How to classify the grades of edible oil? Which grade of edible oil can I get after refining process?
Generally, the edible oils on the market are divided into four grades: Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3 and Grade 4, such as soybean oil, rapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, rice bran oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, leached edible oil, etc. (Except olive oil and special oils)
The pressed peanut oil, pressed oil tea seed oil, sesame oil, etc. are only devided into Grade 1 and Grade 2.
Edible oil refinery plant for refining different kinds of crude vegetable oil
However, different oil has different quality evaluating standards, including color, odor, transparency, acid value, smoke point and other indicators. The higher the grade, the stricter the limit value.
Which grade of edible oil can I get after refining process? This is a question that our customers often ask. Next, I will explain it.
1. The FFA in crude edible oil will influence the quality of final edible oil.
Take the palm oil as the example, if you use the same edible oil refinery plant to refine different FFA content crude palm oil, you will get different grade of refined palm oil. Because the crude palm oil extracted from fresh palm fruit has lower FFA content than that extracted from palm fruit that has gone sour, the grades of refined palm oil are different after the same deacidification process.
2. The kinds of edible oil refinery plant will affect the quality of final edible oil.
Henan Doing Company can manufacture three kinds of edible oil refinery plant: batch type, semi-continuous and full-continuous. The three kinds of edible oil refinery plant has different advantages. If you are plan to refine the same crude vegetable oil, full-continuous edible oil refinery plant will get higher grade refined edible oil.
In fact, different countries has different standards for edible oil. If you want to produce qualified edible oil in your own country, the engineers of Henan Doing will be in charge of the comissioning test of your edible oil refinery plant after finishing the installation, and make the quality of final refined edible oil qualified the standards of your country.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about How to classify the grades of edible oil? Which grade of edible oil can I get after refining process?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message