How to classify the grades of edible oil? Which grade of edible oil can I get after refining process?
Generally, the edible oils on the market are divided into four grades: Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3 and Grade 4, such as soybean oil, rapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, rice bran oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, leached edible oil, etc. (Except olive oil and special oils)
The pressed peanut oil, pressed oil tea seed oil, sesame oil, etc. are only devided into Grade 1 and Grade 2.
Edible oil refinery plant for refining different kinds of crude vegetable oil
However, different oil has different quality evaluating standards, including color, odor, transparency, acid value, smoke point and other indicators. The higher the grade, the stricter the limit value.
Which grade of edible oil can I get after refining process? This is a question that our customers often ask. Next, I will explain it.
1. The FFA in crude edible oil will influence the quality of final edible oil.
Take the palm oil as the example, if you use the same edible oil refinery plant to refine different FFA content crude palm oil, you will get different grade of refined palm oil. Because the crude palm oil extracted from fresh palm fruit has lower FFA content than that extracted from palm fruit that has gone sour, the grades of refined palm oil are different after the same deacidification process.
2. The kinds of edible oil refinery plant will affect the quality of final edible oil.
Henan Doing Company can manufacture three kinds of edible oil refinery plant: batch type, semi-continuous and full-continuous. The three kinds of edible oil refinery plant has different advantages. If you are plan to refine the same crude vegetable oil, full-continuous edible oil refinery plant will get higher grade refined edible oil.
In fact, different countries has different standards for edible oil. If you want to produce qualified edible oil in your own country, the engineers of Henan Doing will be in charge of the comissioning test of your edible oil refinery plant after finishing the installation, and make the quality of final refined edible oil qualified the standards of your country.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about How to classify the grades of edible oil? Which grade of edible oil can I get after refining process?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message