5TPD palm oil refinery plant is installing in Indonesia
Henan Doing Company's 5TPD palm oil refinery plant is installing in Indonesia. Our customer has a 60TPH palm oil processing plant in Indonesia, manufacturing crude palm oil for sale. This time, the purpose of he bought 5TPD palm oil refining machines is to set up palm oil refinery plant which is used to refined part of crude palm oil. Refined palm oil can be sold at higher price, and our customer can get more profit.
The installation site pictures of 5TPD palm oil refinery plant in Indonesia:
The equipment of this palm oil refinery plant in indonesia has placed in position
Workers are busy in welding the pipes
The above is the latest news about the installation of palm oil refinery plant project in Indonesia, which is expected to finish installation by the end of November. If there is the latest news, Doing Company will be updated news in time.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about 5TPD palm oil refinery plant is installing in Indonesia, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
Leave a message