New policy of Australia that gives a greenlight for tyre recycling machine
A report from 2003, cited by the EPA, says that markets ("both recycling and beneficial use") existed for 80.4% of scrap tires, about 233 million tires per year. Assuming 22.5 lbs per tire, the 2003 report predicts a total weight of about 2.62 million tons from tires.
The markets predicted by the 2003 report were: tire recycling and derived fuel (TDF) using 130 million tires, civil engineering projects using 56 million tires, ground rubber turned into molded rubber products using 18 million tires, ground rubber turned into rubber-modified asphalt using 12 million tires, Exported items using 9 million tires, cut, stamped and punched products using 6.5 million tires, and agricultural and miscellaneous uses 3 million tires.
There is a new policy about tyre recycling that Australia government will up.
Parliamentary Secretary for Sustainability and Urban Water Services, Amanda Rishworth MP, has congratulated the tyre recycling industry on receiving the green light for a national Tyre Stewardship Scheme.
“The ACCC’s decision is great news for the environment,” Ms Rishworth said. “When up and running, the scheme will help increase domestic tyre recycling, expand the market for tyre-derived products and reduce the number of Australian end-of-life tyres that are sent to landfill, illegally dumped or exported."
“Only a small proportion of these tyres are recycled or used as a fuel for energy. Under the new scheme, tyre importers, distributors, consumers, collectors and recyclers will work towards ensuring the vast majority of end-of-life tyres are dealt with in an environmentally friendly way.”
Ms Rishworth said disposal through landfill, dumping or export represents the loss of a valuable resource.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about New policy of Australia that gives a greenlight for tyre recycling machine, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message