Edible oil refining process introduction
Small scale cooking oil refining machine
Cooking oil refining process flow chart
Intermittent process preheats crude oil to 80 ~ 85 ℃. The amount of water in crude oil bases on colloid content, and generally 3-5 times of the gum content, water temperature at 85 ~ 90 ℃ (5 ℃ higher than oil temperature). Finish water adding in 40-60min, along with 60-70r/min stirring, continue stirring 3-5min after adding water, and stand for precipitation 2-4h.
2. Vacuum drying.
Heat degummed oil to 25 ~ 135 ℃, dehydrated into a vacuum dryer 20 ~ 30 min. Moisture of dehydrated oil is less than 0.1% (after degumming of crude oil via the oil contained in the 0.3% to 0.5 % of the water will affect the adsorption capacity of bleaching clay section).
Degumming of oil can remove grease in oil pigment to improve oil color, adsorption of aflatoxin and trace metals, phospholipids, other gum and other impurities. It ensures high quality of peanut oil and improves oil stability.
Control oil temperature to 250 ~ 270 ℃ when decolorized oil enters into deodorizer, in direct steam injection, the free fatty acids, ketones, aldehydes and other impurities are removed from the oil, the thermal decolorized action also occurs, and the pigment composition is cleaved distilled from the oil. Deodorized vacuum (absolute pressure) controlled at 266 Pa, the deodorization time is about 2h.
Leave a message about Edible oil refining process introduction
edible oil refinery products
edible oil refinery plant projects
edible oil refinery plant solutions
edible oil refining technology support
- How to classify the grades of edible oil? Which grade of edible oil can I get after refining process?
- What is refined vegetable oil? How to make refined vegetable oil?
- How about the processing capacity of Doing Company edible oil refinery plant?
- Palm oil dry fractionation, solvent fractionation, surfactant fractionation technology process analysis and flow chart
- How does an edible oil refinery plant works？
- What is physical refining process?
Leave a message
Tel/Whatsapp:0086 135 2662 7860