The Usage of biological diesel byproduct ——Glycerine
In the process of production of biodiesel can produce large amounts of byproducts, one of the main byproducts is glycerin (about 10% of the biodiesel yield). As rapid growth of global demand and production for biodiesel, its economic strength depends on the effective use of glycerol as much as possible.The traditional method is using the glycerol to produce nitroglycerin and soap. Or for burning, burning glycerol can produce heat and power generation. Glycerol can be also used for the preparation of 1, 2 propylene glycol, 1, 3 propanediol, epoxy chloropropane, glyceryl ester, and glycerin metal complexes, etc.The development and utilization of glycerol can not only reduce the production cost of biodiesel, but also can alleviate raw materials lack pressure of various important pharmaceutical and chemical products, and will lead to the new development of deep processing of glycerin and glycerol derivatives synthesis.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about The Usage of biological diesel byproduct ——Glycerine, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
Leave a message