The Usage of biological diesel byproduct ——Glycerine
In the process of production of biodiesel can produce large amounts of byproducts, one of the main byproducts is glycerin (about 10% of the biodiesel yield). As rapid growth of global demand and production for biodiesel, its economic strength depends on the effective use of glycerol as much as possible.The traditional method is using the glycerol to produce nitroglycerin and soap. Or for burning, burning glycerol can produce heat and power generation. Glycerol can be also used for the preparation of 1, 2 propylene glycol, 1, 3 propanediol, epoxy chloropropane, glyceryl ester, and glycerin metal complexes, etc.The development and utilization of glycerol can not only reduce the production cost of biodiesel, but also can alleviate raw materials lack pressure of various important pharmaceutical and chemical products, and will lead to the new development of deep processing of glycerin and glycerol derivatives synthesis.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about The Usage of biological diesel byproduct ——Glycerine, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message