Taiwan Government will destroy 2000 tons unqualified cooking oil to make biodiesel
On 17th November, Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan announced that 236 units cooking oil which were marked pure cooking oil had been examined totally, and there were 50 units unqualified oil, 2080 tons in total. Most of them will be destroyed to make biodiesel.
According to the pure cooking oil identification inspection report of Taiwan, there is a new unqualified product whose copper chlorophyll exceed standard, and the brand of them is Fumao primary taste olive oil. Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan had investigated unqualified cooking oil 2080 tons so far, and removed them off shelves. As to the cooking oil which has copper chlorophyll, Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan decided to destroy them to make biodiesel.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Taiwan Government will destroy 2000 tons unqualified cooking oil to make biodiesel, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
Leave a message