Taiwan Government will destroy 2000 tons unqualified cooking oil to make biodiesel
On 17th November, Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan announced that 236 units cooking oil which were marked pure cooking oil had been examined totally, and there were 50 units unqualified oil, 2080 tons in total. Most of them will be destroyed to make biodiesel.
According to the pure cooking oil identification inspection report of Taiwan, there is a new unqualified product whose copper chlorophyll exceed standard, and the brand of them is Fumao primary taste olive oil. Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan had investigated unqualified cooking oil 2080 tons so far, and removed them off shelves. As to the cooking oil which has copper chlorophyll, Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan decided to destroy them to make biodiesel.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Taiwan Government will destroy 2000 tons unqualified cooking oil to make biodiesel, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message