Vegetable oil press machine
Vegetable oil press production machine
1.Cleaning: Cleaning is a series of operation to remove impurities in oil seeds.
2. Husking/dehulling/shelling: Oil seeds like peanut, sunflower seed, cotton seed, palm kernel, etc, have hard shells above nuts. Husking/dehulling/shelling is to seperate shells from nuts.
3. Drying: Reducing oil seed moisture to proper moisture is drying.
4. Crushing: For big-size oil seeds, crushing reduces its size to benefit flaking, while for prepressed cake, crushing turns cake to proper size and creats better oil yeild for second press or solvent extraction. Crushing is always necessary for soybean, peanut, palm kernel, coconut copra, tung oil seed, etc.
5. Softenning: Softenning adjusts moisture and temperature of oil seeds, softens and increases plasticity of oil seeds.
6. Flaking: Flaking damages oil cells, increases oil surface, and shortens the oil outflowing distance, which benefits oil extraction and impoves cooking efficiency.
7. Puffing: Puffing turns oil seeds(cracked, flaked, or whole seed) to polyporous matters, which improves solvent permeability in extraction and increases leaching rate.
8. Cooking: Cooking is to wet, heat, steam and to cook flakes to change the internal structure of flakes, including destorying cells, protein solidification and denaturation, etc. All these changes makes oil easy to isolate and also enhance crude oil quality.
9. Pressing/prepressing: Pressing/prepressing is to press oil from oil seeds or cakes. In general, there are several oil press machine for this step.
Small scale vegetable oil press machine
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Vegetable oil press machine, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message