Soybean oil extraction plant
1. Cleaning of soybean oil extraction plant:
The soybeans are first cleaned by cleaning machines including magnetic separator, screnning, winnowing, etc, removing mechanical impurities to impove oil yeild.
2. Dehulling of soybean oil extraction plant:
Soybean dehulling differ primarily in the technique used to attain targeted moisture range. The soybean hulls needs to be removed because they absorb oil and give a lower yield.
Dehulling can impove oil yeild and cake quality. But for different final product requirements, dehulling is just an option, not a necessity.
3. Pressing of soybean oil extraction plant.
The whole or dehulled soybean at filed moisture content is fed continuously to the dry extruder (oil press). The extruder is set up in appropriate configuration to achieve the desired degree of cooking. Within the extruder barrel, the material is subjected to friction, shear and pressure whereby heat is generated through viscous dissipation of mechanical energy. No external heat source such as steam is required for the process when using oil extruder. The temperature during cold pressing should not exceed 50 ℃.
Soybean oil press machine
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Soybean oil extraction plant , you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message