Soybean oil pressing process
Soybean cold-pressed process: Soy - Cleaning up - Crushing - Softening -Flaking - Temperature control - Press - Cake
Soybean cold pressing process the softening temperature is generally not higher than of 45-50 ° C, softened into 10% -12%, flaking thickness of 0.4-0.5mm, the former shall not be squeezed into a temperature higher than 70 degrees Celsius. If using whole seeds ZX10 screw press cold-pressed, then do not need to flaking.
Traditional soy pretreatment leaching process is relatively simple, advanced extraction process can be pretreated soybean peeling, extrusion, heat treatment technology, and can be combined with dried soybeans were quenched before peeling, omissions softening process, simplifying the pretreatment process processes.
Soybean extrusion pretreatment process: Soy - Clean - Dry - Broken -Softening - flaking - Extruded - dry - Leaching
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Soybean oil pressing process, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message