General advica for a complete oil mill
The main storage of the seed can be placed outside or inside the oil mill building. Conveying machinery transports the seed up to the buffer silo above the press. There the seed will be warmed up to room temperature before dropping into the press by garvity. The buffer silo should be the size of the daily processing capacity. A level sensor controls the filling.
It is important to clean the seed from stones, possible metal prices and plant parts. This provides a more constant oil quality and reduces the risk of damaging the press. The contamination should be under 2%. A sieve is used to remove stones and plant parts, and a magnetic separator removes possible meral parts. For cleaning rape seed, a sieve with a mesh size between 2.2 to 2.5mm is recommended. The seed is prewarmed to about 20℃ by a special unit or by a heat exchanger that makes use of the heat from the warm press cake. Pre-heating the seed to over 20 ℃ has no addition benefit.
For economic reasons, automatic operation of the oil mill is onlu recommended for capacities over 500kg/h for rape seed and over 700kg/h for sunflower seed. Hereby the filtering process should follow immediately the pressing (e.g. with a self-cleaning filter). A buffer storage tank directly after pressing with homogenisation unit is recommended if using a semiautomatic or automatic operating filter, in order to have the particles from the raw oil distributed. The size of the tank should be 1 to 2 times the daily capacities.
For automatic operation of the whole process it is necessary to control the following parameters:
►throughput-control on the press cake outlet
►temperature control for nozzle and press cake tank
►filling-level of clean oil tank and press cake tank
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about General advica for a complete oil mill, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Global edible oil market trends:Rising consumption of edible oil
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
Leave a message