Oil refinery environmental impacts
On the other hand, oil refinery holds a major potential of hazards for the environment, and may impact it at different levels: air, water, soil, and consequently all living beings on our planet.
Other environmental impacts include intensification of the greenhouse effect, acid rain, poorer water quality, groundwater contamination, among others. Oil refinery may also contribute to biodiversity loss as well as to the destruction of ecosystems that, in some cases, may be unique.
Most potential environmental impacts related to oil refinery are already well documented. It is still necessary to find ways to conciliate industry development with environmental protection, that is, with sustainable development.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Oil refinery environmental impacts, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
Leave a message