Oil refinery environmental impacts
On the other hand, oil refinery holds a major potential of hazards for the environment, and may impact it at different levels: air, water, soil, and consequently all living beings on our planet.
Other environmental impacts include intensification of the greenhouse effect, acid rain, poorer water quality, groundwater contamination, among others. Oil refinery may also contribute to biodiversity loss as well as to the destruction of ecosystems that, in some cases, may be unique.
Most potential environmental impacts related to oil refinery are already well documented. It is still necessary to find ways to conciliate industry development with environmental protection, that is, with sustainable development.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Oil refinery environmental impacts, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message