Indian exports boost castor oil price
Right from the beginning of the season when arrivals were just 25,000 bags in February, 60,000 tonne castor oil has already been exported to Europe and approximately 16,000 tonne castor oil has reached China and Indonesia.
Though the demand from China can be correctly estimated once the earthquake scenario is clear, but last year China and Indonesia sourced 80,000 tonne of castor oil. Meanwhile the total exports from the country stood at 3.10 lakh tonne in 2014.
Higher demand from the US, China and Europe has resulted in the higher prices for castor. The commodity and its derived oil is increasingly being used in applications like paints, lubricant industry and even pharmaceuticals.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Indian exports boost castor oil price, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
Leave a message