Indian exports boost castor oil price
Right from the beginning of the season when arrivals were just 25,000 bags in February, 60,000 tonne castor oil has already been exported to Europe and approximately 16,000 tonne castor oil has reached China and Indonesia.
Though the demand from China can be correctly estimated once the earthquake scenario is clear, but last year China and Indonesia sourced 80,000 tonne of castor oil. Meanwhile the total exports from the country stood at 3.10 lakh tonne in 2014.
Higher demand from the US, China and Europe has resulted in the higher prices for castor. The commodity and its derived oil is increasingly being used in applications like paints, lubricant industry and even pharmaceuticals.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Indian exports boost castor oil price, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message