Biodiesel analysis - sespects need to be condisered
Biodiesel is produced by transesterifying the parent oil or fat with an alcohol, usually methanol, in presence of a catalyst, usually a strong base such as sodium or potassium hydroxide, or, preferably and increasingly more commonly, alkoxides. The resulting product therefore can contain not only the desired alkyl ester product but also unreacted starting material (TAG), residual alcohol, and residual catalyst.
The analysis, fuel quality, and production monitoring of biodiesel have been discussed, but not all aspects of standards were considered, especially in light of their recent adoption, various aspects were categorized differently and new developments have occurred.
Besides these aspects, other issues need to be considered, such as fuel and physical properties as well as storage and handling issues.
We can offer whole line of biodiesel processing from different oils. If you are interested in biodiesel production, please click here to know more about it.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Biodiesel analysis - sespects need to be condisered, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
Leave a message