What is palm olein?
Palm oil process work flow
Palm olein is the liquid component of palm oil obtained when the oil is separated by a process called fractionation, which came into wide use in the 1970s in Malaysia to export cooking oil to other countries, according to The Cambridge World History of Food. The solid component obtained is called palm stearin. Palm olein and palm oil are used as ingredients in many foods, and are often confused with palm kernel oil, which is known to raise cholesterol levels.
Palm olein (PO) oils are used in some infant formula fat blends to match the fatty acid profile of human milk.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What is palm olein?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message