What is palm olein?
Palm oil process work flow
Palm olein is the liquid component of palm oil obtained when the oil is separated by a process called fractionation, which came into wide use in the 1970s in Malaysia to export cooking oil to other countries, according to The Cambridge World History of Food. The solid component obtained is called palm stearin. Palm olein and palm oil are used as ingredients in many foods, and are often confused with palm kernel oil, which is known to raise cholesterol levels.
Palm olein (PO) oils are used in some infant formula fat blends to match the fatty acid profile of human milk.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What is palm olein?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message