What's the functions of vegetable oil refining process?
The functions of vegetable oil refining process:
1) Refining section:
used to P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
2) Decoloring section:
used to remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate, make the oil lucency
3) Deodorizing section:
to remove off the odor components in oil, let the oil have a good smell
4) Dewax section:
used to remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What's the functions of vegetable oil refining process?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message