What is the function of fractional oil?
Further applications for fractionated oil can be widely used in. Different fractionated oil can be obtained from a single crude fat.
Fractionated oil can be widely used in nutrition :
- The low melting fraction of an edible fat can be used e.g. as an adequate substitute for conventional salad oils.
- The higher melting fraction of an edible fat can be used e.g. for the production of margarine or shortening.
- Certain special fats, such as deep frying oil, diet margarine, shortening or mayonnaise are preferably made from fat fractions.
- The mid fraction can be used as substitutes for the expensive cocoa butter.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What is the function of fractional oil?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message