What is the function of fractional oil?
Further applications for fractionated oil can be widely used in. Different fractionated oil can be obtained from a single crude fat.
Fractionated oil can be widely used in nutrition :
- The low melting fraction of an edible fat can be used e.g. as an adequate substitute for conventional salad oils.
- The higher melting fraction of an edible fat can be used e.g. for the production of margarine or shortening.
- Certain special fats, such as deep frying oil, diet margarine, shortening or mayonnaise are preferably made from fat fractions.
- The mid fraction can be used as substitutes for the expensive cocoa butter.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What is the function of fractional oil?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message