The difference between refined oil and crude oil
Refined oil is the healthy oil which removed the harmful impurities in the crude oil, and achieved the state quality standard. The refined oil has a great number of advantages over the crude vegetable or animal oils, the refined oil is more sanitary, more healthy and more suitable for human's daily edible uses.The refined oil is non-deteriorate, easy to store and produce less lamp black when cooking.
The feature of crude oil:
crude oil means the vegetable or animal oil without refining after being extracted. This kind of unrefined crude oil includes a series impurities like phospholipids, FFA, pigment, off-flavor etc. which is the mixture of fatty acid triglyceride, and non glycerol substance, all these are not good for human's health.
High quality edibel oil refining machine
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about The difference between refined oil and crude oil, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message