The difference between refined oil and crude oil
Refined oil is the healthy oil which removed the harmful impurities in the crude oil, and achieved the state quality standard. The refined oil has a great number of advantages over the crude vegetable or animal oils, the refined oil is more sanitary, more healthy and more suitable for human's daily edible uses.The refined oil is non-deteriorate, easy to store and produce less lamp black when cooking.
The feature of crude oil:
crude oil means the vegetable or animal oil without refining after being extracted. This kind of unrefined crude oil includes a series impurities like phospholipids, FFA, pigment, off-flavor etc. which is the mixture of fatty acid triglyceride, and non glycerol substance, all these are not good for human's health.
High quality edibel oil refining machine
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about The difference between refined oil and crude oil, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message