What are the features of physical refining and chemical refining?
1.High refinement rate; less oil loss.
2.No waste water discharged.
3.More FFA distilled.
4.Especially suited for highly acidic oils, and those of low gum content
Features of Chemical Refining
1.Excellent adaptability and fewer requirements for high oil quality
2.The finished oil is consistent and stable
3.Less bleaching earth necessary compared with physical refining
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What are the features of physical refining and chemical refining?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Global edible oil market trends:Rising consumption of edible oil
Leave a message