What is the effect of environmental factors on the oil refinery plant?
Atmospheric pollution caused by boiler is the mojor environmental impact of oil refinery plant. Generally, oil extraction plants utilizes coal-fired boilers to produce steam, which would creat atmospheric pollutants such as SO2, NOx, dust, etc. Coal fire would bring pollution to environment. Procedures for exhaust gas is mature in technology now, which can promote exhaust gas to meet nationl emission standard. In visable areas, that would be better to utilize gas-fired boiler or oil buring boiler.
Oil refinery plant
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What is the effect of environmental factors on the oil refinery plant?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message