What is the effect of environmental factors on the oil refinery plant?
Atmospheric pollution caused by boiler is the mojor environmental impact of oil refinery plant. Generally, oil extraction plants utilizes coal-fired boilers to produce steam, which would creat atmospheric pollutants such as SO2, NOx, dust, etc. Coal fire would bring pollution to environment. Procedures for exhaust gas is mature in technology now, which can promote exhaust gas to meet nationl emission standard. In visable areas, that would be better to utilize gas-fired boiler or oil buring boiler.
Oil refinery plant
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What is the effect of environmental factors on the oil refinery plant?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message