Which factors influence oil quality?
Oil refining machine
Colloid: Colloid impurities in oil increase mutual solubility of all triacylglycerol and oil viscosity, and inhibit crystallization. Meanwhile, colloidal interpolymer grow in low temperature, which reduces oil crystall filterableness. Thus, degumming process is necessary before other refining processes.
FFA(free fatty acid): FFA solubility in liquid oil is rather high, and easily creat interpolymer with saturated triacylglycerol, which brings part of saturated triacylglycerol into liquid oil and impedes crystallization and reduces solid fat yeild. When FFA content reaches 0.7%, FFA would influence oil crystallization and plasticity. Another point shows that moderate FFA can decrease crystallization temperature, especially solid FFA.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Which factors influence oil quality?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message