Which factors influence oil quality?
Oil refining machine
Colloid: Colloid impurities in oil increase mutual solubility of all triacylglycerol and oil viscosity, and inhibit crystallization. Meanwhile, colloidal interpolymer grow in low temperature, which reduces oil crystall filterableness. Thus, degumming process is necessary before other refining processes.
FFA(free fatty acid): FFA solubility in liquid oil is rather high, and easily creat interpolymer with saturated triacylglycerol, which brings part of saturated triacylglycerol into liquid oil and impedes crystallization and reduces solid fat yeild. When FFA content reaches 0.7%, FFA would influence oil crystallization and plasticity. Another point shows that moderate FFA can decrease crystallization temperature, especially solid FFA.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Which factors influence oil quality?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message