Why cooking oil refining proces is important?
Cooking oil is indispensable in our daily life, no matter what kind of food you make. Especially in China, we have accumulated thousands of years diet culture, and cooking oil quality will directly influence the food flavor. Thus high quality cookingg oil is definitely important. It is said that the cooking oil without refining is full of impurities such as gums, pigments, waxes, phosphatides and free fatty acid (FFA), among which some are harmful to our health. Cooking oil refining process is essential to remove them and offer us the first or second grade edible oil. Here are the cooking oil refining process.
2TPH cooking oil refining machine
Actually cooking oil refining process is classified into physical refining and chemical refining, and we will introduce the chemical refining method. The complete edible oil refining process is composed the following sections which are Degumming,Neutralising,Bleaching,Deodorization and Dewaxing.
This is also the pretreatment of oil refinery. Degumming is to remove the phosphatides and mucilaginous material in crude oil. Phosphatides had strong hygroscopy and its existence is not good for edible oil storage, but it has high nutrition and wide application. The removal of phosphatides is the essential part of oil refining. This step adopts hot water or alkali electrolyte solution. The phosphatides puff by absorbing water, then precipitate and separate out from the oil.
The second step is neutralization. It is to remove the Free Fatty Acids(FFA) by adding caustic soda. Thermic fluid oil is needed here to heat crude oil to about 60°C. Then stir the crude oil, and the chemical reaction can create soap stock, which settles at the bottom of the tank and taken out.
Neutralized oil now enters into the next vessel where the unpleasant color is needed to remove. During this step we use bleaching earth which has strong adsorbability in high temperature. The thermic fluid oil temperature should be up to 110°C which ensures good adsorbability, and stir is necessary too. The adsorbed residue and bleaching earth are filtered through filter process.
The clean bleached oil is then drawn to deodorizer to the last step-deodorization, to remove the volatile odoriferous material and free fatty acids. This step operates under high vacuum. The oil is heated upto 110°C and then live steam is piped, the oil temperature continuously rises to 200-220 °C. The smell is removed and the deodored oil fluids to cooler to cool by circulating oil. Again, it should undergo the second time filtering and then refined edible oil is obtained.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Why cooking oil refining proces is important?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
Leave a message