what is the process of cooking oil decolorization and deodorization?
Part of oil refining workshop
The principles of cooking oil decolorization and deodorization:
1.deodorizing time: 4 hours
2.deodorization temperature: 240 ℃ / 755mmHg 260 ℃ / 759mmHg
3.deodorization vacuum degree: 755mmHg or more
4.When the entire counting process, you must steam distillation
5. After the deodorization is completed, continue to close in a vacuum direct steam, closed thermal oil, cooling water valve open until the oil temperature dropped to about 40-80 ℃, turn off the vacuum pump valve, sampling after passing inspection, tank barrel, complete cooking oil production process.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about what is the process of cooking oil decolorization and deodorization?, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
- The cooking oil filter machines used in edible oil refinery plant
- Palm kernel oil refinery plant working principle with diagram
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude vegetable oil?
- Decolorization process of edible oil refining technology
- How to calculate the loss of refined edible oil?
- Technical department of DOING Company holds year-end summary meeting
- How much will it cost to set up a mini palm oil refinery plant in Nigeria?
- How about the price of edible oil refinery machine in India?
- How to choose edible oil refinery plant manufacturers?
- What is the price of edible oil refinery machinery manufactured in China?
- Zambian customer came to visit Doing Factory for soybean oil refining machine
Leave a message