Cooking edible oil refining machine made in China
Cooking edible oil refinery process flowchart
Crude cooking edible oil → degumming and deacidification→ decolorization →deodorization → refined cooking edible oil.
Cooking edible oil refining process
Main process of cooking edible oil refining machine:
De-gumming: Use hot water to mix with crude oil to remove the gum inside oil. Then dry the oil for bleaching process.
Deacidification/ Neutralization: Use NaOH to react with FFA inside oil. Then the reaction product soap stock will be discharged.
Decoloration/Bleaching: Use the bleaching earth to take the impurities out. Then use the filter to remove the bleaching earth.
Deodorization: This is the main different type from batch type oil refinery. It’s continuous type. We use the continuous deodorization tower to remove the peroxide value. Then there will be no serious smell in oil. After filtering, you will get final oil product.
If you want to know more information about cooking edible oil refining machine,please feel free to contact us!
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Cooking edible oil refining machine made in China , you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message