Palm oil production process
Palm oil production process is a whole process of producing palm oil, palm oil is extracted from fresh fruit bunches (FFB) by mechanical process, which is grown in tropical regions of Asia and Africa.
While palm oil producers rely on different techniques to extract this oil, the basic steps involved in palm oil production remain the same. Manufacturers must plant a supply of oil palms, and oversee their care through maturity. The fruit of the tree can then be harvested and pressed to release the oil.
The final step in palm oil production involves purifying the oil to meet the demands of various users
palm oil production process
1. Bunch reception
2. Threshing (removal of fruit from the bunches)
3. Sterilization of bunches
4. Digestion of the fruit
6. Clarification and drying of oil
7. Oil storage
8. Kernel recovery
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Palm oil production process, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Engineers go to factory for negotiating the delivery matter of 60tpd edible oil refinery plant project in Pakistan
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Continuous palm oil physical refining process flow chart introduction
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
Leave a message