What’s the advantages of Biodiesel?
a>An alternative fuel to petro-diesel
Blends of 20% biodiesel with 80% petroleum diesel can be used in unmodified diesel engines. Biodiesel can be used in its pure form but many require certain engine modifications to avoid main tenance and performance problems.
b>A renewable energy source
It was stated that about half of the biodiesel industry can use recycled oil or fat, the other half being soybean, or rapeseed oil according to the origin of these feed stocks.
Biodiesel is nontoxic, biodegradable. It reduces the emission of Harmful pollutants (mainly particulates) from diesel engines (80% less CO2 emissions, 100% less sulfur dioxide) but emissions of nitrogen oxides (precursor of ozone) are increased.
Biodiesel has a high cetane number (above 100, compared to only 40 for diesel fuel). Cetane number is a measure of a fuel's ignition quality. The high cetane numbers of biodiesel contribute to easy cold starting and low idle noise.
The use of biodiesel can extend the life of diesel engines because it is more lubricating and, furthermore, power output are relatively unaffected by biodiesel.
Biodiesel replaces the exhaust odor of petroleum diesel with a more pleasant smell of popcorn or French fries.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about What’s the advantages of Biodiesel?, you can send E-mail to email@example.com . Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Ethiopian customer came to see sunflower oil refinery machine
- How to set up a cooking oil refinery plant with small budget?
- 100TPD continuous palm oil physical refining process technical training
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant in Nigeria project is installing
- Edible oil refinery plant manufacturer will participate in the exhibition in Turkey
- Global edible oil market trends:Rising consumption of edible oil
- The function of vacuum system in edible oil refinery plant
- Edible oil refining process flow chart introduction
- Why crude edible oil should be refined?
- The bleaching process of crude vegetable oil
- The difference between RBD palm oil and RBD palm olein
- What is the significance of edible oil storage? The ways to store edible oil and the application technology
Leave a message